Academic exchange in CENTRO
1. The student must comply with the following requirements to apply for academic exchange in CENTRO:
- Confirm the existence of an exchange agreement (1) signed by the authorities of the target institution and of CENTRO.
(1) The applicant is responsible of knowing and respecting the provisions established in said agreement. In case the agreement does not exist, the accepted student agrees to pay tuition to Centro de Diseño, Cine y Televisión.
- Have a minimum average of 8.0/10 or equivalent.
- Have communication abilities in Spanish and the capacity of applying them in an academic
- Be authorized for exchange by the home institution.
2. The applicant must send the following documents digitally to the following address email@example.com and physically, addressed to the Development and International Relations Department at Centro de Diseño, Cine y Televisión: Sierra Mojada 415, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec, C.P. 11000, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, México, D.F.
a. Academic exchange application filled and signed by the exchange office in the home
b. Letter of authorization from the home institution for the student to start the academic
exchange at CENTRO. The letter must specify if there is an exchange agreement between both
institutions and in which of them will the payment of credits studied take place.
c. Transcript or Subject record in Spanish or in English which shows a minimum average
of 8.0/10 or equivalent.
d. Copy of student badge in force at the home institution.
e. Copy of passport.
f. Work portfolio. Digital delivery: URL or zip no larger than 10Mb. Physical delivery:
Printed file, CD or DVD including files.
3. Tras la recepción de la documentación, ésta será revisada por la dirección de la licenciatura correspondiente y la Subdirección Académica de CENTRO.
4. If the application is approved, the applicant will receive an acceptance letter which will indicate how to contact the Direction of the program to which he/she was admitted to select the subjects to take in CENTRO and their respective schedule.
5. In addition, the following documents must be sent:
g. Personal accidents insurance policy with a national or international coverage,
according to location.
h. Copy of migration document(s) (2).
(2) Requirement for foreign applicants. The applicant is responsible to know and cover the requirements of the Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores de México for visitors of his/her nationality. Student’s visa in Mexico can be obtained at the Instituto Nacional de Migración, located at Av. Ejército Nacional 862, Col. Polanco, C.P. 11570, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, México, D.F., or in the representation of their country in Mexico. The Instituto Nacional de Migración takes approximately 30 days to give notice of internment to the Mexican Embassy in the country of origin of the student accepted in a Bachelor’s program at Centro de Diseño, Cine y Televisión, for procedures for migratory change to start in the country of origin. It is mandatory for the accepted student to deliver a copy of his/her student’s visa to the Department of School Services at CENTRO no later than 30 days as of the date of beginning of the semester of studies. If this is not done, he/she will not be able to continue studying at CENTRO.
6. The accepted applicant must meet with the Academic Affairs Department at CENTRO a week before the beginning of classes. An appointment must be set by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the reception of:
- Reglamento CENTRO.
- CENTRO Bylaws
- Student handbook
- Welcome set